About Kids Time
Kids Time is a premium after-school brand focusing on preparing children for the future. Our focus is to develop creativity, problem-solving, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence for children. We offer a range of online and offline courses that parents can enroll for their children from anywhere in the world.
Our highly interactive and hands-on learning experience helps children to become smarter, more creative and empathic.
Parents can either choose to take LIVE online courses, Recorded courses or directly register for our centers for their children. The courses are offered by the best resource persons in their respective areas with years of experience. The target age group is children between 3-16 years old.
Major areas for the courses includes Creativity, STEM, Art & Craft, Extra-curricular activities.
Thousands of children already graduated from our courses and doing amazing things now.
We are bringing the learning revolution through blended learning (online & offline experience) and preparing your children for the future.
Kids Time is a brand of Light of Hope Ltd. – the largest learning company in Bangladesh focusing on primary level children to prepare them with the future skills.
What personal data we collect
Through the Services, we collect the information, including any personally identifiable information that you provide to us in the course of using the Services. The types of information that may be collected through these Services include, but are not limited to: name, image, address, gender, e-mail address, and telephone number, fax number and credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about your personal or professional interests and your use of, or opinions about, various products, programs and services. For instance, we may ask you to identify your job or industry to qualify you for free business magazines. Through some features of the Services and through certain promotions, you can submit information about other people. For example, you might submit a person’s name, mailing and/or e-mail address to send a gift or electronic greeting card. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected about other people at these pages include: recipient’s name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. We , our partners, advertisers, advertising networks or other third party service providers, as explained further in the “Collection of Information by Third-Parties” section below, may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our web pages, open our emails, use our applications, or otherwise use the Services, including such information as the type of browser and operating system you are using, your IP address, your device identifiers, your Internet or wireless service provider, location-based information , and the content and advertisements you have interacted with, viewed, or accessed. This data may be combined and linked with data from other sources.
How We Use the Information
- We may use the information you provide about yourself or others to fulfill requests for our courses or services, to respond to inquiries about offerings and to offer other courses, programs or services that may be of interest.
- We may combine information we receive with outside records and share such information with third parties for use on our behalf to enhance our ability to market to you those products or services that may be of interest to you.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information that we receive from you and from third party sources to third parties whose practices are not covered by this privacy statement (e.g., other marketers, magazine publishers, retailers, participatory databases, and non-profit organizations) that want to market products or services to you.
- When you request a magazine, service, or other product, we will forward the information you give us to the publisher or provider to the extent necessary to fulfill your request. They may contact you with special offers of possible interest.
- We sometimes use this information to communicate with you, such as to notify you when you have won one of our contests or sweepstakes when we make changes to subscriber agreements, to fulfill a request by you for an online newsletter, or to contact you about your account.
- If you choose to submit content (e.g., a “letter to our editors” or an online review), we may publish your name, screen name, and other information you have provided to us. You hereby consent to this.
- The information we collect in connection with our online forums and communities is used to provide an interactive experience. We use this information to facilitate participation in these online forums and communities and, from time to time, to offer you products, programs, or services.
- We sometimes use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our publications and websites, and to enable us to customize your Internet experience. We also may use this information to analyze site usage, as well as to offer you products, programs, or services.
- We will disclose the information we maintain when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request.
- Please note that if Light of Hope Ltd. or any of its subsidiaries or lines of business is merged, acquired, divested, financed, sold, disposed of or dissolved, including through merger of, consolidation, sale or divestiture of assets, the relevant customer database, including personally identifiable information we may possess about you, may, in whole or in part, be sold, disposed of, transferred, divested, or otherwise disclosed as part of that transaction or proceeding.
Collection of Information by Third Parties:
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies:
Our Commitment to Security:
Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Personal Information:
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates. We encourage you to review, update and correct the personal information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way that infringes any applicable legal requirements, by contacting us. At our election, instead of deleting such information, we may retain it with your comment or correction noted in our records. By contacting us, you may also object to our further use of your personal information if you have compelling legitimate grounds (this may involve closing your account). We may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details before we are able to provide you with any information, correct any inaccuracies, or delete any information. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law or your jurisdiction: (i) if your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive, (ii) where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or (iii) if the information or material you request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, or providing access to you would prejudice negotiations between us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity. Your right to review, update, correct and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
Retention of Personal Information:
We will retain your personal information while you have an account with us and thereafter for as long as we need it for purposes not prohibited by applicable laws. Thereafter, we will either delete your personal information or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributed to your identity. Your rights to request that we delete your personal information are set forth in the “Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Personal Information” section above.
How to Contact Us:
Kids Time, Light of Hope Ltd.