Sales Executive Recruitment
A rare opportunity for a growth-obsessed Sales expert to join Kids Time – the largest after-school brand in Bangladesh, and concern of Light of Hope Ltd. The role is ideal for someone looking to accelerate their career progression well ahead of the normal career path. Opportunity to join one of the finest education management teams to target $200 million market in Bangladesh, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic sales executive.
* Minimum 6 months of experience in Sales
* International sales experience a big plus
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
* Laptop & Broadband WiFi is mandatory
* Sales Experience
* Excellent communication in English
* Go Getter Attitude.
* Willing to relocate to Dhaka post COVID-19.
Field: Education Technology. Kids Time courses are a blockbuster and has shown tremendous conversion potential (20%+) allowing significant upside for a passionate, high-energy growth hacker.
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the registration and demo classes for their kids
* Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
* Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, WhatsApp, SMS, calls.
* Achieving the weekly targets in a high-pressure performance-driven competitive environment.
* Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance, keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average revenue per sale, Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm
* Result-driven with experience of extremely target centric job
* Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment
* Self-learners with high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product within a few days
* 6 Days a week, Shift Window – 6AM to 12AM, Any 9 hrs.
Deadline: 25 April,2021
(Multiple positions are opening)